Are your teeth looking longer? You may have gum recession

patient 1 finalized.png

Are your teeth sensitive and looking longer? You may have gingival recession. A gum graft is one of the most common procedures completed by a Periodontist who specializes in the supporting structures of the tooth including bone and gums. Dr. Liszka is a board certified Periodontist - give us a call to book a consultation and he can recommend the best option for you.