Due to insurance company limitations, we do not accept insurance assignment as payment.
However, we will file a claim with your insurance company on your behalf, instructing them to send reimbursements directly to you.
Please be aware that with any health plans, there may be deductibles and co-payments for which you could be responsible.
- A deposit of $250 is required to book all appointments.
- As a courtesy, we provide appointment reminders 1 week and 1 day before your appointment. However, it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure you will be at your appointment or provide adequate notice of cancellation.
- Cancellations must be made a minimum of 3 full business days (72 working hours) in advanced.
- Should you fail to provide us with the required notice or fail to show up for your appointment you will forfeit your deposit in full. A new deposit will then be required to book another appointment.
- Changes to your appointment must be made directly by phone or in person with a receptionist during business hours, Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Questions about your bill
What billing information will I receive?
You will receive a copy of your bill at the time of treatment. It is the policy of this office that fees for treatment are due in full at time of service. We are pleased to accept cash, VISA, MasterCard, and money orders for your convenience. If you have any questions regarding payment please do not hesitate to contact our office.
How long will it take to get things settled with the insurance company?
Takes between 24 hours to 2 weeks once received by your insurance carrier.
I received a notice that my insurance company has paid on my bill -- but I can't understand how they calculated their payment amount. Do you know?
If we have received any such information from your insurance company, we'll be glad to share it with you. However, for answers to any questions about insurance payments, deductibles, or co-payments, you generally need to check with your insurance company.